A Diverse Array of Services
WHAT ARNIE CAN DO FOR YOU!
(Download PDF version here)
M. A. - Education, Counseling and Psychology
More than 15 Years Experience in Israel
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing & Communication
- Leadership Development
- Executive Mentoring and Supervision (“Coaching”)
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Development Audit
- Business Plan (Organizational)
- Planning & Feasibility Studies
- Fund Raising Strategies- Annual Giving Initiatives, Capital Campaigns, Endowment Campaigns, Major Gift Initiatives, Signature Events
- Solicitation Process Support
- Recognition Planning & Implementation
- On-going Development Support
- Assistance with an integrated resource development plan focused on diversification of revenue streams
- Consultation on donor database management
- Training for board and staff on relationship building with donors and funders
- Consultation on the creation of revenue/fundraising committees
- Referrals to print and Internet sources of resource development information and templates
- Recommendations on donor stewardship practices
ONE TIME ASSESSMENT – 500NIS (+ VAT)
I will review your Marketing and Communication materials, do a review of your financial reports and budgets, and give you specific recommendations regarding donor relationships. You will get simple, easy to understand (and easy to implement) summaries.
THREE SESSION ASSESSMENT – 1000NIS (+ VAT)
– more in-depth and covering a broader range of issues and areas of concerns.
WHAT IS EXECUTIVE MENTORING AND SUPERVISION?
When you're in charge, you can no longer be a regular person. Not only must you bear the weight of responsibility for your organization (and your constituents), but you must do it gracefully, confidently, and in perpetual good humor.
Everybody expects the boss to have all the answers. If you don't know what to do, you're not doing your job.
Everything you say is blown out of proportion, treated as an official position rather than your own private opinion. If you express normal human emotions, they'll be in everybody's e-mail by tomorrow morning. If you share your doubts it might have people thinking that you are captaining a sinking ship.
When you finally get home after a hard day of being all things to all people, you're expected to put the work aside and become a happy, enthusiastic friend and family member.
Executive Mentoring is a personal service for managers who want advice off the record from someone who really understands. Take advantage of my years of experience!
You can talk to me about anything.
For more details, please be in touch: Arnie Draiman - firstname.lastname@example.org - 972-50-515-6776. For more information on actual places, see www.draimanconsulting.com/draiman_mitzvah_favorites.html.
Contact us: Draiman Consulting Group