A Diverse Array of Services
My Favorite Mitzvah Heroes
Click here for TZEDAKAH ADVENTURES
Some of my favorite Mitzvah heroes and non-profits, most with website links:
- Shachen Tov (Good Neighbor Association) started and run by students of Hebrew University, providing food
- Jenna Elbaz and Shaked Karp of My Piece of the Puzzle - having high school kids at risk work with special needs kids and well, magic happens to both population groups!
- Dr. David Portowicz, Jaffa Institute, at risk kids in the poorest sections of Tel Aviv, Jaffa, and Holon
- Yael Barlev, Galila - working with anything and everything in northern Israel
- Judy Singer of Matnat Chaim - Israel's foremost organization regarding kidney donations.
- Yehuda Kohn, Beit Elazraki, a real home to 250+ kids who can't live with their parents/families
- Crossroads, outreach to English-speaking street kids
- Reut Sderot, our main contact for taking care of needs in the Gaza border town of Sderot
- Alice Jonah, old Diplomat Hotel, working with elderly Russians and their needs
- Amalia Oren, Head of Social Work Dept at a local hospital
- Avshalom Beni, HAMA ISRAEL, Israel's foremost animal assisted therapist
- Beth and Miriam, Shutaf, the best at inclusion for typical and non-typical kids
- Joseph Gitler, Leket - Israel's premier food recycling program
- Rabbanit Kapach's family who continues to provide food for hungry people
- If you want to accomplish anything related to Tzedakah and Hessed in these cities, let me know. We have developed relationships that allow us to work directly and with no overhead: Netanya, Asheklon, Sderot, Gedera, and Shlomi
- Phyllis Heimowitz, IDF girlfriends, a non-profit that works with girlfriends (and boyfriends) of IDF soldiers who have fallen
- Miriam Freier, Shalheveth, providing independent housing for people with physical disabilities
- Moshe Kot, Lev Ramot, providing food to families in need
- Linda Mosek, Click, working with elders who are producing arts and crafts kits for sale - in addition, there are programs for Shoah survivors and others
- Harel - mechanic and owner of a garage/body shop, but that's only his day job....
- Channa - working with injured soldiers and their families
- Zehava - feeding 7 families
- We also work with those familes in need from the Jerusalem border patrol unit - giving the soldier some piece of mind that his/her family is taken care of
For more details, please be in touch: Arnie Draiman - firstname.lastname@example.org - 972-50-515-6776. For more information on actual places, see www.draimanconsulting.com/draiman_mitzvah_favorites.html.
Contact us: Draiman Consulting Group